I find it~~~Large metallic black bowling bag in Lux....

1. I have been calling around to find this bag and it seems like it has been sold out everywhere.I came across a matt calf leather one,but it is too plain. But finally I found it! The last one in the system.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Please tell me I am doing the right thing cause it uses up my saving for other two Balenciaga bags cause I didnt expect I can still find this bag.:wlae:

2. Wow, I think you are doing the very RIGHT thing. I'm not a Balenciaga fan, although I did go through that phase.

Did you get the largest size or the medium for $2160? Some s/a's call the medium large. Saks??

3. Definitely doing the right thing! Congrats!!

4. yes yes yes! same decision I had to make too...but you can always save up in the future to get the balenciagas...but those lux bowlers are hard to come by!!!

5. ABSOLUTELY the right thing. Congratulations!!!:party: Can't wait to see your pics.

6. I got the large one which is $2460.00 which I have never seen in person cuz it is swept off the shlef quickly.Medium one is little bit too small for me.:yahoo:

7. Wow, that is worthy of pics here! Double congrats!!

8. Thanks Roey...I cant wait to receive this bag and will post pics when I get it!....:jammin::jammin:

9. 0o0o Chloe_concord - yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! woo hoo!! new CHANEL bag!!! congrats!

10. Excellent!!! Can't wait to see your gem when it arrives...congratulations!

11. If you only own one Chanel, it should be a Luxe IMO! They're so hot! Can't wait to see pics!!!

12. Yes, you are doing the right thing! I'd choose Chanel any day. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

13. Congrats! can't wait to see pics!

14. You're going to love her, Chloe! I've got the same large lux bowler and although it's not a great everyday bag (handles are too short, a bit too wide and heavy), I use mine as a duffle bag for when I'm travelling. :love:

15. Congratulations! That Is One Beautiful Bag!!! I'm So Happy For You!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice