I FINALLY scored my Zoe!!!!

JustOneMore74

Oct 7, 2009
I've been hunting for a good deal on a medium FP silver Zoe. I've been hunting since last summer... my good friend scored one at the outlet, but I decided I didn't want one at that time. But after seeing her carrying the bag out & about, I've been kicking myself for not picking one up when I had the chance.

SO, yesterday she calls and tells me there's a pre-owned one on eBay... starting bid $70 / BIN $99 with 4 long days left on the auction!!! You better believe I snatched her up immediately for $99!!! According to the ad, it was carried 3 times and is in perfect condition. The seller also promises to refund if the buyer finds anything wrong with it. :yahoo:

Here she is....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=200433834943&view=all&tid=0

I promise to post more pics when she arrives... seller shipped her out yesterday!!!!

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
An ever changing life with Steady Love...
That is really awesome and the Seller sounds honest...

I almosted missed out of the FP Zoe also because I was convinced I did not want one and if I got one it had to be the Parchment and Cream Siggy.. Thank goodness that I got her last min at the Outlet.. The Zoe's are worth having..

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
Yay! Zoe's a great bag, and you got a great price, I hope she arrives just perfect ... can't wait to see your reveal ... congrats!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Congrat's, glad you didn't pass it up again...I think the Zoe's are the Perfect bag all the way around...I love both of mine, the large is my favorite bag Ever.....Enjoy:smile:

JustOneMore74

Oct 7, 2009
Thank you all so much!!! I'm sorry the link doesn't work anymore, I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives!!! Now I need to find a different bag to put on my wish list! LOL!