I FINALLY scored my Zoe!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been hunting for a good deal on a medium FP silver Zoe. I've been hunting since last summer... my good friend scored one at the outlet, but I decided I didn't want one at that time. But after seeing her carrying the bag out & about, I've been kicking myself for not picking one up when I had the chance.

SO, yesterday she calls and tells me there's a pre-owned one on eBay... starting bid $70 / BIN $99 with 4 long days left on the auction!!! You better believe I snatched her up immediately for $99!!! According to the ad, it was carried 3 times and is in perfect condition. The seller also promises to refund if the buyer finds anything wrong with it. :yahoo:

Here she is....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=200433834943&view=all&tid=0

I promise to post more pics when she arrives... seller shipped her out yesterday!!!!

2. That's a fantastic deal! I hope when it arrives it's everything you were hoping for!

3. That is really awesome and the Seller sounds honest...

I almosted missed out of the FP Zoe also because I was convinced I did not want one and if I got one it had to be the Parchment and Cream Siggy.. Thank goodness that I got her last min at the Outlet.. The Zoe's are worth having..

4. YAY! I love stories with happy endings. You'll have to do a modeling shot when it arrives! :yahoo:

5. Yay! Zoe's a great bag, and you got a great price, I hope she arrives just perfect ... can't wait to see your reveal ... congrats!

6. Congrat's, glad you didn't pass it up again...I think the Zoe's are the Perfect bag all the way around...I love both of mine, the large is my favorite bag Ever.....Enjoy:smile:

7. Great deal! Congrats on your new bag!

8. congrats!!

9. Awesome! Congrats!

10. YAAHH!! :smile: We are Zoe twins...lol!! She is a pretty bag alright!! I got mine for like $150ish so you did good!! :smile:

11. Congrats!

12. Sweet deal! Can't wait to see this! Congratulations on finding her!!

13. the link won't work :sad:

Can't wait to see pics when you get it!

14. congrats

15. Thank you all so much!!! I'm sorry the link doesn't work anymore, I'll be sure to post pics when she arrives!!! Now I need to find a different bag to put on my wish list! LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice