i finally saw a birkin in real life...

Yes, birkinbaby. That is the true definition of groomed nails. You don't need to go for manicure unless if you want to but just make sure your nails are clean and neat-looking.

As for wiping your sweats, what I'm trying to say is wipe your perspire. U noe when we go shopping from one place to another, you'll definitely sweat especially if you're living in a hot country like me. Always sunny all year round. Wish there's snow.

coco-nut said:
Oh the white contrast stitching on gold bags is just perfect though! Personally, I think the stitching would depend on the color bag.
I totally second that.
Gold & Blue Jeans bags look lovely with white contrast stitching! :love: Some colored bags look better without it though, like Potiron, Rouge H, Black etc.

sara said:
the combination of sweats, uncombed hair, ungroomed nails just wasn't working.

LOL i am about to run out to the restaurant where i work to grab a quick dinner by myself. i'm waiting for the busy time to pass so i can chat with my sister who's working. i work there, so i just threw my hair back and put on clean sweats. then i read this which made me change out of my sweats and paint my nails. LOL thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol: