I finally returned it and I'm sad.

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
I finally returned my '06 Legacy Canvas/Citron Shoulder bag that I got at TJM. Since it had been more than 30 days, I had to get a credit. I was sad to see it go, but I just tried and tried to carry it around the house and didn't feel it. Boo.
They had gobs of bags, but mostly KVZ and the leather ones by her husband. No D&B or Coach.

Attachments

• Legacy Canvas,Citron shoulder bag.1.JPG
    Legacy Canvas,Citron shoulder bag.1.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 86
Thanks. The real prob was that it was too expensive ....$225! So I couldn't even sell it on the bay. It was better to just return and get the credit. I did buy some silver jewelry and a birthday gift for a friend, plus still have almost $100 left on the card!
But I did love the looks of the bag and the legacy lining. It was just that it didn't feel right on my shoulder. I have the '07 black leather shoulder bag and it's fine. But the canvas wasn't as soft and didn't "fit" as well.

Looking for my next bag.........as always. :shame:

Thanks. The real prob was that it was too expensive ....$225! So I couldn't even sell it on the bay. It was better to just return and get the credit. I did buy some silver jewelry and a birthday gift for a friend, plus still have almost $100 left on the card!
But I did love the looks of the bag and the legacy lining. It was just that it didn't feel right on my shoulder. I have the '07 black leather shoulder bag and it's fine. But the canvas wasn't as soft and didn't "fit" as well.

Looking for my next bag.........as always. :shame:

And that's half the fun ;)

I know exactly how you feel...

I'm returning 2 Slim Sig. Carlys :sad: [sometime this week]
I have tried to love them, but the passion is not there :crybaby:
I feel like I was only holding on to them because they were about 40% off :Push:
Maybe I was :sweatdrop: But now that I'm branching out, it's time to let go of some :yes:

Think of all the new Coach :heart: you can get by letting this one go :tup:

Oh what a pretty bag.... but if you werent feeling it, its best you brought it back. I can see how the citron might be hard to get use out of. I too am guilty of buying Coach bags at TJX and later returning them. I like to get them home, post them up on here, find out what they are... and then my husband finds it in the closet and I return it so I dont have to hear it from him =)
Its too bad that you are regretting bringing it back, but just think, now you have a credit and something better will always come along!