*~I Finally Own A Birkin~*

1. YAY!!! :yahoo: It is a Natural Fjord Birkin 35cm. I want to give a shout out to a lovely Pf'er - "gmel", who has made my dream come true!

The bag is much more than I expected. This is my first, so I am not sure how heavy it is compared to the other leathers. But it is just right for me :smile: :heart:
    Thank you for letting me share!!!

Sorry, the pics are crappy but I tried to capture the true color of the bag.

[​IMG]

Birkin (3).jpg Birkin (1).jpg Birkin.jpg
  2. WOW! It looks wonderful, P! Is natural fjord sort of like mustard? It's a great neutral.

3. That's exactly what it looks like "Mustard" :shame: Thank you gina_b :heart:

4. Well, congratulations!!!!

5. you got it!!! i have been waiting for pics. congratulations! i have never seen this color. it is a neutral but with a little edge. i love it.

6. congrats....I am glad to see other ppl are getting their birkin too. I just got mine yesterday too

7. What a beauty congratulations!!!:tender: :drinkup:

8. Yes, I finally got it! I am in love - Thank you chigirl :smile:

Thank you everyone!!!

9. Aww, thanks. Your bag is my dream bag #2 - I love it!

10. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! Congratulations Pelinaka!!! Enjoy her in the best of health!

11. I have a 35 clemence, and boy does it get heavy carrying it around.I love the natural color!! Of your fjord Birkin it will go with everything.

12. She is gorgeous!! Congratulations!!! :heart::heart:

13. Gina b What is the beautiful color of your Birkin in your Avatar??

14. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

15. Congrats on your beautiful new Birkin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice