I finally ordered my Pomme Agenda tonight!

I just ordered my first agenda from elux too! Do the pages come with it or are they seperate? If they are seperate, do most LV stores have them in stock because they are sold out in the small size on elux. Thanks!

I just ordered my first agenda from elux too! Do the pages come with it or are they seperate? If they are seperate, do most LV stores have them in stock because they are sold out in the small size on elux. Thanks!

Congrats you two. The agendas come empty. Most people buy the inserts from filofax, it's a lot cheaper then the LV inserts, and a lot of the members also get space pens to match!

I'm not sure if it's normal to have the LV inserts in stock at the boutiques, but I know when I got my agenda they had some. If you want the LV inserts you could always go and see or call!

What a great find. I love it when I snag something on elux before it's gone!
I wish I used my agenda and had reason for another color. I have a brown mono but when I got my Palm treo I had no reason to keep a paper agenda system anymore since my phone is an organizer. Enjoy yours! Love the color!!