I finally ordered it

1. the Popincourt Haut, boy was it hard to make up mind. I was so torn between that and the Batignolles both H and V. I ordered through eluxury. I have never ordered trough them and went through ****** as I read here. So, the ****** is it legit? Will they really send you a check for the 3%, I hope it's not some online scam and that will steal my info. Oh, I can't wait to get it!

2. :yahoo: That's great!!! You'll the the PH. So cute and just the right size for every day. Post pics once you get it!! Congrats Spylove!!

3. Congrats!!!!:yahoo: Love the style.:love: Sorry I can't help you with ****** cos I'm from Downunder and NO eluxury!:crybaby:

4. ****** is LEGIT! i just got a check from them for 34 bucks! congrats on your purchase!

5. Congratulations on your purchase! I can't wait to see your pics!

6. I'm glad to hear that, that means it paid the price of shipping and then some, cool!

7. Cooool!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: the PH! It's by far my fav LV bag. I always get compliments on it....more than any of all my bags combined! :lol: :lol:

8. Yayyy..can't wait to see the pics..congrats !!!

9. Love the Poppincourt! Yes, I use ****** all the time. Congrats on your purchase!!

10. :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

11. congrats!! :heart:

yep, i got paid by ****** (i choose PAYPAL!) for $87.00 :nuts: YooHoo:yahoo:

and i made my husband sigh up and shop (at homedepot..haha), i got extra $5! haha:jammin:

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

13. Congrats! Make sure and post a pict. or two when you get it.

14. you'll love the bag. i got the Popincourt Haut first, but then after that i couldn't resist and ended up getting the Batignolles Horizontal as well :P! you may end up doing that too :lol:

15. Congrats! I just got mine today and I absolutely love it! I was playing with it for awhile adjusting the length of the straps to make it most comfy:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice