I finally made my order....Excited

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have been debating between the Azur speedy 30 and the Speedy 30 in ebene. I have been going back and forth because I was worried about the Azur with dark jeans and the vachetta handles because I live in northern new york and it seems to rain everyday and it snows a ton. So I ordered the speedy in ebene. It took me forever to locate one because the website was sold out and all the stores in New York City were sold out as well, so I called the saks in miami and she said she was getting one in on shipment later that afternoon and she would call me...She did:biggrin:. So needless to say my speedy 30 in ebene will be here early next week.:biggrin:
    I think I made a good decision with the dark jeans I wear and the weather. For the people that have the speedy in ebene do you like it?

2. I think you made a great decision - congratulations and look forward to the reveal and modelling pics! I'm paranoid about taking my Cabas Piano out if it even looks like rain as I don't want spots on the vachetta straps, so wait for summer for your Azur :smile:

3. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the speedy 30 in ebene! I don't own one but my sister in law does. I carry it around whenever I can! Its such a classic..also I love the red interior. My only trouble is I have the hardest time fishing things out of the speedy, things almost get lost in there! But still, the 30 is the perfect size :smile: Congrats on your speedy!! :smile:

4. Good choice! Congratulations!

5. I think you made a good decision! I love my damier speedy 30, it's perfect for the fall and you don't have to baby it! It's a great everyday bag!

6. I sure you'll be thrilled with it. Looking forward to seeing pics!

7. Congratulations on your classic choice. Don't forget to post pics!

8. I have the Damier Speedy 25 and I absolutely adore it, easily my favorite back...so smart looking :smile:

Congratulations!

9. I think you made a good choice!! Congrats in advance!

10. Good choice!

11. Congrats! I don't have an ebene speedy, mine is mono, but if this shortage wasn't happening, I'd love to get one. It looks great, and it's durable - good choice!

12. Congratulations, hope it arrives soon! Can't wait to see your new addition and some modelling pics.

13. Great choice congrats!damier ebene is worry free!

14. Wise decision!! Both are nice imo. :biggrin:

15. congrats! I'm trying so hard to find a Damier Speedy 35.