I finally listed my LV Popincourt Haut on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to let you know that I listed my Popincourt Haut on eBay. After months of debating, I decided to part with the bag. It has been in my closet for so long. I really like the bag, but prefer the Damier pattern more. Its very beautiful, and I seem to look at it more than carry it, hehehe.
    I listed it about 20 minutes ago, but it's not showing up on the search.

2. it usually takes a couple fo hours before your item comes up on search.

just a word of caution, you cannot list your eBay items here i dont think =)

3. Good luck with your sale! But I'm afraid you're not allowed to post here-this thread will be closed soon anyway.

4. I'm sorry:amazed: . I didn't know that we are not allowed too post about it here. Thanks for letting me know:shocked: .

devoted7

5. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks I just got it! I don't have access to Marketplace and I was just about to go to Saks tomorrow to buy this bag!!

6. Wow, that was quick. Good deal you got!

I wish the marketplace is open to more people here.

7. I just checked the listing and it's already been sold. Wow, congrats to to seller and buyer!

8. I know! I swear this is fate. I HAD the PH and returned it and regretted it the second I walked out of the door. This way my SA won't think i'm crazy! LOL:rolleyes:

I agree about the marketplace....I just want to buy:yes:

9. That was fast!! I didn't get a chance to see it. Can you post the auction here?

10. i dont think its allowed. :amuse:

11. Oh. Sorry about that.

12. oh no problem, but i think she could post a pic!!

13. I'll post pics when I get it as my newest bag:love:

I'm sorry but I have been duped so many times by ebay that I swore I'd NEVER buy anything from there again....EVER.

And then I see a post from a PF member and I just pounced on it!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.
    It's a VERY STRICT rule we have here against promoting your own sales/ebay auctions.
    Leaving this open appears as though it's okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice