I finally know what true love is!

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I went to Nordstrom's today and got a medium black leather belted Ergo for $163.80!!!! I am SO excited to have this bag! I have wanted an Ergo for a long time and i think this was a sign that now was the time for me to have one!!! :nuts:
The best part is that my FI said that he LOVES the bag and it is his favorite Coach bag that he's seen!!!

haha thanks girls! When I bought it, FI said "you're gonna go home and post this on TPF, aren't you" and I was like of course! these ladies understand!

Ok here are some pics! I took some great modeling pics, but unfortunately my mirror in the bathroom is NAS-TAY so you'll be seeing none of those!!

Anyway, in these pics not only can you see my new beauty, but you can also see inside of her the beautiful blue coin purse from the Japan website, and the ladybug heart locket which is still hanging on my stripe tote! FI is so cute, he put a picture of us in it :smile:

Enjoy! I can't WAIT to use her tomorrow!

Attachments

• P1000222.JPG
    P1000222.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 69
  • P1000223.JPG
    P1000223.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 57
Ok here are some pics! I took some great modeling pics, but unfortunately my mirror in the bathroom is NAS-TAY so you'll be seeing none of those!!

Anyway, in these pics not only can you see my new beauty, but you can also see inside of her the beautiful blue coin purse from the Japan website, and the ladybug heart locket which is still hanging on my stripe tote! FI is so cute, he put a picture of us in it :smile:

Enjoy! I can't WAIT to use her tomorrow!

That is so classy!!! I love that bag. If you get a chance could you post a pic of it on the Ergo Club thread?
Thanks!
Carley

I'm in the same boat as you!! I bought the medium tobacco belted Ergo hobo last Friday and it's one of my two favorite bags (the other being the clay shoulder bag)!! I love, love, love it sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!

Are you going to accessorize it??

I will surely post in the Ergo lovers thread- YAY! so proud to be a member haha!

Maya- I wanted to get a tobacco one! and for sure i am going to accesorize it- that's my favorite part of getting a new bag, lol :smile: