I finally joined the Hermes family...

MeNiNaDoce

Aug 3, 2011
Hello Everyone!
This is my first reveal in the Hermes thread! And I honestly still can't believe I purchased something in Hermes. Like most bag lovers, I dream of owning a Kelly and a Birkin, someday!
But after seeing an article on the Purse Blog site, I learned about the Herbag. I loved that it looks a lot like the Kelly! And for me, it's going to be a piece I invest in to figure out if a Kelly is a bag I really want to own. I don't know about you all, but I've purchased other bags from other brands that I loved and then realized that they were not practical at all for my life-style. Or that they were just uncomfortable to carry and to get in and out of. So after a little research to figure out what color I wanted, I finally made it to the store Sunday. I showed the SA a few pics and she brought me options that were similar but not exactly what I was looking for. I then asked her if she had anything in navy and she said maybe. She walked away and brought out the most magnificent Herbag I've ever seen! So I bought it immediately! And with a twilly to go with it!
She's the new Blue Encre color, which looks purple in this lighting but I think it's definitely more of a darker blue. And the canvas is coated, which means she won't get dirty that quickly and it won't be an issue if I get caught in the rain! Anyways, I'm excited to share. And I look forward to making more Hermes purchases!!! IMG_8585.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg