I finally got the Tattersall agenda~ amazing quality! (pics)...

RealDealGirl

Addicted to pink
May 2, 2007
Hi all!

I've been drooling over the Tattersall agenda on the website for a while, and now that my store has it, I went in to finally check it out in person. I'm so impressed with the quality of this agenda! The blue leather (pond color) lining is butter soft, the edging around the buckle closure is finished beautifully and where the buckle wraps around the back and attaches to the fabric, its fastened with heavy brass rivets. I love those kinds of details. I just had to include extra pictures...

tattersallagenda1.jpg

I was putting off getting a Coach agenda because I prefer the ones with the 6 rings, but this one was too nice to pass up!! They normally don't come with dust bags, but I requested one because of the fabric cover just in case...

tattersallagends3.jpg

tattersallagenda2.jpg

That is the only thing (besides the handle-top pouch) that I haven't forced myself to purchase in Tattersall. I like Maya_exquisite above would probably only use it for a day, but is does look FABULOUS!!!!!

Congrats and I hope you get a lot of use out of it :smile: That would look SO GREAT in a Bleecker with the lining.