I finally got my little black book

1. I planned to get a MC wapity but it wouldn't fit my card case in it =( So instead this caught my eye.

[​IMG]

I even got the address book haha.

2. Is this the mini agenda? I love black epis!

3. do these come in any other colors? its a great idea to use the mini as a card holder!

4. I only saw the red and the black but I'm sure they come in more colors =)

5. congrats!

6. OMG I love it! congratulations!

7. Love it! Congrats on your new lovely!

8. they come in other colours too.
    i have the same one in black too!
    i was deciding between the lilac and the black when i bought mine and chose the lilaac .. but then returned it for the black as i thought it would be more classy and won't get dirty easily.

now i wished i kept the lilac instead :sad:

i really like the vernis ones though .. just that i find the vernis so hard to mantain .. but its a great choice and you'll love it!

9. oh I love texture of the epi! Must be great just to feel it when you take it out of your bag lol!

10. oh that's gorgeous!! great photography too

11. I just love the size of it =) It's small enough to fit inside my epi pochette yay!

12. evolkatie what is inside the mini agenda can you pls take a pic i looove it :smile:

13. evolkatie what is inside the mini agenda can you pls take a pic i looove it :heart:

14. Inside pics =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I need a LV pen.. grr.

15. Very nice agenda! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice