i finally got my herbag! YEAHHHH :)

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i'm sooo happy glad that i buy this bag, it's well used, but it's the one i can afford right now as i'm such a big spender these last few days.. i've bought some michael kors and chloe shoes, also some clothes :shame:
so the money i have left is only enough to purchased this one, it no longer have the extra shoulder strap which i don't mind cause i'm not going to use it anyway. and also the leather on the nack where the lock seems to touched more is darken, but i love it still...
i have chance to purchase the one with black leather lid, which is in a better condition, but i like the tan leather more.
on second thought, maybe i'm going to buy that black leather one too :P because i'm soo in love with this bag.
i love that it's canvas too, so it made the hermes look less luxurious.

anyone can tell me which year is this from? the code is C with D in the rectangle?

Attachments

• DSCN2354.jpg
    DSCN2354.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN2357.jpg
    DSCN2357.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN2359.jpg
    DSCN2359.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCN2365.jpg
    DSCN2365.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCN2362.jpg
    DSCN2362.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 201
thank u candace, sharbear508 :love:
i never even think i would have a hermes, i always think it's too classic and too luxurious for my age and look. i'm 28. but i still dress like teens and very playful.
i'm glad i found this style. it's classy, but very down to earth and casual.

It certainly does look good on you!

Congratulations on a very pretty choice!

What color is the canvas on the one with the black leather that you're considering?

isus, the black leather lid canvas are neutral color and black.
i'm also eyeing on a vibrato herbag :P
i want more hermes!!!! it's just soooo pretty...

and opening and closing it is not as hard as i though it would be!!!

thank u candace, sharbear508 :love:
i never even think i would have a hermes, i always think it's too classic and too luxurious for my age and look. i'm 28. but i still dress like teens and very playful.
i'm glad i found this style. it's classy, but very down to earth and casual.

seahorse congratzzzz with your new bag... looks good on you... your bag look classy yet casual... suits on your style:smile: i hope i can carry my very own hermes before 30 :sweatdrop: anywaqy congratzzzzzzzz