I finally got my first LV!!!!!

1. My DH finally took me to LV today and bought me my first LV.. a mono speedy 30!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

I have wanted this bag for soooooooooooooooooooooooooo long and I know most people have it so it's nothing new but here are my pictures of me with the bag!! :smile:

Picture 001.jpg Picture 002.jpg
  2. congrats! it looks cool on you!

3. Congrats!!

4. Congrats!!!! it's gorgeous!!! Very happy for you :love: :love:

5. Congrats, I'm so glad you chose the Speedy as your first, classic and timeless. BTW, It looks beautiful on you.

6. :P Oh how adorable !!! You and the new speedy. Congratulations on your first of many and welcome aboard the LV lover's train..:lol:

7. it's gorgeous! you wear it well! :yes:

8. It looks so awesome....That was so nice of your husband!! You have to tell him how happy we all are for you! :smile:

9. Yay how exciting!!!! Congrats!!!

10. GREAT bag!!!! Yay!!! :smile:

11. Happy Vuitton Day!
    Congratulations on a fine bag!!

12. Looks really good. Congratulations on your purchase.

13. congrats looks great on u :smile:

14. Yeah...I ordered the same one and a pouchette yesterday and it will be my first LV has well...congrats it looks great..is it even better in person? Does yours say made in the USA? I ordered mine in Canada so I think it will say Made in the USA...I want feedback!!!!

15. congratulation:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice