I finally got my first Coach!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been impatiently waiting the past few weeks to get my first Coach bag at the outlet and I finally got it today (along with other things!). I can see this is going to be very addictive to me. I got the mini sig soho in khaki/camel along with the matching long wallet. Both after clearance and additional markdown were only $175! I was so excited! I may go back tomorrow!

2. Congrats on your first Coach! Pictures please!

3. Good for you. Please post pictures when you get a chance.

4. Congrats on your newfound addiction! :graucho:

5. Congrats on your first Coach purchase! It's only the beginning of an addiction! :graucho:

6. Yay for your first purchases!

7. My first Coach was a mini-sig e/w soho duffle in the same colors. Great choice! They are great bags. Congrats on your first Coach and welcome to the addiction. ;)

8. Congrats! be prepared to spend a lot more time here :graucho:

9. Congratulations! Be prepared to kiss your wallet goodbye! Buying Coach bags is so addictive.:party:

10. Congrats!

11. YAY!!! My first Coach was a Coach Scribble Tote ...

12. Congrats.

13. Well I went back tonight and bought a dog collar for my friend (I love spending other people's money), a key fob and I'm thinking I might go back tomorrow and get my daughter a small purse they had for $50. I'll post pics when we get home from vacation since I didn't bring the cord for my palm.

14. I remember my first coach too :girlsigh: Welcome to tPF.