I finally got my dream bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After few visits to Chanel KLCC, i finally got the bag i have been wanting for so long, and now i would like to share my joy with fellows here who would understand my passion, hehe

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      177.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      167.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      154.2 KB
      Views:
  2. congrats! what size is that may i ask?

3. Glad you finally got your dream bag - congratulations. Love your shoes and other bags - lovely collection.

4. Love your collection. Congrats on your new reissue and love your lamb kelly. I really like your beige and black t-strap shoes.

5. Congrats! You have a fab collection!

6. Jacmarcella- in fact, i am not too sure about the size, i guess it is 226?
    Joviscot,Ronsdiva&Swanky mama of Three: Thanks for compliment.

7. Your new bag is just fabulous. I so love the black/gold combination. Love the other bags and shoes in your collection, too.

8. Congratulations on getting your dream bag; it's a beauty! Lovely collection you have, enjoy them!

9. ooooh its just so beautiful, and I love your other bags too, especially that darling little pinky!

Many congratulations, its stunning :smile:

10. Congrats. Very nice collection.

11. beautiful new bag :smile: Never get bored seeing this. Congrats and your collection is lovely

12. Congrats on your beautiful new Reissue. And thanks for sharing pics of your amazing collection.

13. Love your reissue.:heart: Very pretty!!! Lovely collection you got there.:tup:

14. Congrats, it's a beauty.

15. Congratulations on getting your dream bag! You entire collection is gorgeous, love the shoes!