I finally got my Damier Azur Neverfull! Instant reveal!

Sep 3, 2008
So on Monday I took a trip up to San Antonio to finally buy a Neverfull. When I first decided that I wanted a Neverfull, I thought I would probably get it in mono because I didn't want to be worried about the vachetta getting too dirty & looking weird on the Azur or color transfer.

But...after seeing some photos of such lovely Azur NFs, I decided that I could probably be careful enough with my bag that I wouldn't have to worry too much about the vachetta/color transfer. So DA NF it was! I new that I wanted a GM because I like big bags, and from everyone on tpf's advice, if you like big bags GM is the way to go.

I shopped at the Neiman Marcus in San Antonio and was helped by a really nice SA. The first NF she showed me had a cloth tag and really shoddy work on the leather straps you cinch in. That part was peeling like they didn't seal it properly when it was made. I asked her for a different bag and she pulled out another one that also had a cloth tag, but it was much better quality.

Without further ado, my new NF!

247adee7-35a0-4dbf-a0fd-18a0af935fbe_zpsac8ae443.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome! Glad you finally made your decision, and it truly is beautiful! You're just making this harder for me for tomorrow!!! LOL

Congrats on your purchase she is a BEAUT!