I *finally* got my 48 hr weekender!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's just scrumptious. Worth the wait definitely! Pics to come. :smile:

2. Yeah! I was starting to wonder if you would receive it in time for your trip. lol

3. Can't wait to see it. I've been thinking of getting one for myself!!

4. I can't wait to see pics!

5. Pics pics pics!

6. I can't wait to see actual pics of this style. Looked really good online but haven't seen one IRL yet. Pics please!

7. OK, here you go! [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. It has a solid base that is removable, but I left it in for the pics. It's SOOO puddly!! I love it and can't wait to use it for my trip to Hawaii!!

9. Ooh, that's TDF! I was hoping to see IRL pics of this bag. I'm actually interested in getting the 24hr bag to use as a regular purse. I'd love to see a pic of it without the base if you ever take one...I bet it would be gorgeously drapey and slouchy!

10. We are going to need some modeling pics from Hawaii!

Good to see you batgirl77.

11. It's gorgeous!

12. Love it! Now I am sort of regretting not getting one. I had it in my cart and then talked myself out of it.

13. ^^ Me too and I'm so envious now! Its absolutely gorgeous! Good for you Kristinmcd for taking the plunge. You'll be travelling in style!

14. I added more pics in another thread without the base.