I finally got LUCKY!!!!!

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
So Belk is having a big sale on their Coach. Extra 40% off of the clearance price. Well with Coach that usually means it's still kinda pricey. Not TODAY! I did the math and one of the bags was supposed to be about $156 after all the discounts. Well, even better than this...it didn't ring up right, and when I brought it up, the SA gave me 20% more than I would have had originally. I ended up snagging this baby for $134 including ten percent sales tax! She was a little flighty...batty I guess is a better word, but I love her! She told me MERRY CHRISTMAS. lol. I never find good deals like this around here so I am super excited. I didn't think I liked any of the Leah op art stuff, but I put this awesome bag on my shoulder and fell in love. It's perfect for when I wanna be casual and not wear my all leather bags. I LOVE IT!!!!! It holds a ton, and is pretty dang big. It's the Op art Coated Canvas Large Leah Convertible. originally $298. They had a pink one too (only two left) but I passed and got brown since I just bought so many brown accessories off the Coach website. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

leah4.jpg

leah1.jpg

leah2.jpg

leah3.jpg

It holds a ton. I carry four wristlets, two being capacity, a french purse, keys, cellphone, and a HUGE paddlebrush. I'm admittedly OCD and I love my wristlets so everything in my bag has it's place lol. It's so slouchy and wonderful.

While I'm personally not too big on the pattern, I saw someone carrying this exact same bag over the weekend and it looked AWESOME on her. I'm sure it will look great on you too! Great deal!

Congrats! Where in the South are you located? I just recently learned that Belk sold Coach, so I may try to go to my local Belk later today and see if I can find any deals!

Does anyone know if all Belks sell Coach? When I search the Coach website by zip code, it does not pull up the Belk near me.

Not all do I know that for sure. The one five minutes away from my house has the rare wristlet which are returns from other Belk stores. But there is one 15 minutes from my house that has it's own personal coach counter. And one five minutes from that which has a beautiful array. It's nicer than the one my Macy's has, but our Macy's is really crappy.