I finally got it!

n4n6906

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
I have been drooling over the speedy in mono and damier ebony forever....and I FINALLY got it (damier 30) today. The SA was okay, she didn't offer to gift box my bag and I had to ask. I realized it was "made in USA" when I got home, and now I am thinking about exchanging it for made in paris. I am in love with the bag! I am so glad I did it. I will add some pick later. I have looking at all the threads that you ladies have posted and they have really helped me in choosing my 2nd LV bag. Thanks ladies! :smile:

Congratulations! i got mine a few months ago and i am loving it!
it's a nice all weather bag and it's sooo roomy!!!

mine is made in france, but i find the canvas is kinda dry and dull though ...

how did you discover it was made in America....i'm wondering if mine was too? My code starts with AA does that make it made in America? It wouldn't bother me either way actually I would see that as a plus.

how did you discover it was made in America....i'm wondering if mine was too? My code starts with AA does that make it made in America? It wouldn't bother me either way actually I would see that as a plus.

It will tell you where it was made on the leather tab next to the zipper on your Speedy. It will say made in USA, France, etc.