I FINALLY got it!!!!!!!!

Omaha_2072

Back At Square One
Aug 1, 2008
Here is my very FIRST Miu Miu reveal:yahoo:......

Although I didn't get this actually while I was on my Chicago trip (like I had originally planned) I actually found it at the Miu Miu store in Beverly Hills. And they shipped it to me the day before I left for Chicago, so I was able to take it with me!

Let me introduce you to my :heart:LOVES:heart:.....

Attachments

• Miu Miu Reveal 1.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Miu Miu Reveal 2.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Miu Miu Reveal 3.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Miu Miu Reveal 4.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Miu Miu Reveal 5.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 5.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 65
And a few more pix....

Attachments

• Miu Miu Reveal 6.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 6.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Miu Miu Reveal 7.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 7.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Miu Miu Reveal 8.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 8.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Miu Miu Reveal 9.jpg
    Miu Miu Reveal 9.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 250
congrats its LOVELY!!!!!!
i just got one last week and i was either debating on this color or the astro and i got the astro. but i will go back to the store for that one soon...if its not sold out yet which i think it is.

Thanks everyone!!! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that gets giddy about a new bag. :nuts:

My intention is to carry my Bow as an everyday bag. As long as I can keep her in pristine condition that is. Otherwise, I may consider switching it out and only using my Bow for special occassions. I will have to see just how well that effort goes....

I'm still at work now, so I will try to post a couple modeling pictures of me and my loves later this evening (even if my fiance will think I'm crazy taking pictures of myself carrying my new bag).

Thanks for all your support in my completed quest for my perfect Bow!!! :ty:

I agree 100% about the wallet. And the area where cash is kept is so deep. It's easy to see my money inside there that way I don't have to take it out to see if it's a $10 or a $20.

Now I'm wondering if Miu Miu makes any other accessories in the Amarena color? I'm officially addicted!!!!