I finally got it!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday i went into a pre_owned designer handbags store in my neighborhood and spotted a gently used Speedy 30 for $450. At that moment i knew it would be mine! So i went home and told my mom what i wanted for my graduation. I can't believe she actually gave me the money for it. Because normally she's strongly against designer handbags. I was a little shocked at first but then again i was too excited to care. So the next day ms.speedy 30 came home with me. :heart:

Okay, enough talking pictures time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's my very small Louis Vuitton collection.
    I am a senior in high school so hopefully one day i can work my way up to a fabulous collection like most of you here.

[​IMG]

2. Wow, those pics are huge! :P congrats on the speedy, she looks lovely and you've got a great growing collection!!

3. CONGRATS!!!!! That is the PERFECT Louis! And Congrats on graduating! You should be proud of being a grad AND a LV owner!

4. Congrats, Speedies are just great for everyday! :smile:

5. Congrats! And it was such a great price.

6. Yup! The condition is excellent also!:tup:

7. Congratulations poonski! You've got a great collection so far. The speedy is such a classic. It is a must have to any collection. :tup:

8. congrats, that looks like great condition :smile:

9. Wow, did you say used? I would say it looks brand new! Congrats! Great collection!

10. You've have a very wise mom who knows how to reward her daughter.

Congrats!

11. Congrats! I think you have a very nice collection.

12. Congrats!!

13. congras great price!!!

14. Congrats, you got a great deal! LOVE the patina on it already - hope that when I'm a senior in HS I have the same size collection as you... I want the Neverfull too! :P