I Finally Got it! hahah no more complaining for now!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. To anyone who had to read my cries for this item... be happy that I got one!!!
    Photos attached...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I look kind of bad, but it's almost midnight and I am NOT photogenic... and I'm aware that my room looks like it's for a 7 year old!! sorry!

2. glasses or sunglasses?

3. ^^^ I think she wanted to get the case... (??)

Anyhow, congrats! It's okay, my room looks like it's for a 7 year old girl. It's pink with TONS of hello kitty stuff (sometimes I think it emasculates my BF to be sleeping on my Hello Kitty sheets at night), so no worries ;)

4. Yeah the CASE! hahah! Ridiculous, but every time I saw someone's pictures of new sunglasses with that case, I just wanted the CASE! So I'm so glad I got one finally.

5. Haha, I know what you mean. I have sunglasses, with no cases to go with them (designer) and I always tell myself "I'm going to find a case for you."
    Somday..
    Congrats though!

6. Gorgeous case, congratulations!

7. ha! glad u got ur case x

8. Yay! Glad you got your case....love the ballet posters on your wall! Congrats.

9. Congrats on getting your HG case and you are very photogenic. Enjoy!

10. Oic, it's the case, very nice:heart:

11. Hooray and congrats!!

12. Very cute! May I ask where you got it?

13. It is a cute case, I don't blame you for wanting one! Congrats and enjoy!

14. Thanks everyone for your kind words :smile:

aprilvalentine, I got it on ebay for ~$23.00 + shipping... that was a STEAL considering how high the other ones were/are going for (up to $65 so far!!)

15. congrats!