i finally got it!!!!!!!!!! east-west in..............

aww thanks ladies!!

and i have to thank you ladies again for letting me share my excitement! i think my mom was getting sick of me trying it on every 5 minutes and telling her that it's so cute. haha

joia - yea, $1050! it is a great price! the new blue is quite pretty too........ :lol:

congrats! i know how much you love it , looks great on you!:smile: saw this at the chanel store in hongkong. wasnt in my wishlist but when the SA showed me the clip for the strap and how it can be adjusted i immediately asked for a caviar black, too bad it was currently out of stock. they had the beige and the brown in caviar and black in lambskin which is too delicate for me, so ill wait. i hope i can be as patient as you . :s

congrats! i know how much you love it , looks great on you!:smile: saw this at the chanel store in hongkong. wasnt in my wishlist but when the SA showed me the clip for the strap and how it can be adjusted i immediately asked for a caviar black, too bad it was currently out of stock. they had the beige and the brown in caviar and black in lambskin which is too delicate for me, so ill wait. i hope i can be as patient as you . :s

Oh that's too bad. I was gonna check out the black caviar when I go HK in Dec. Hopefully they'll bring more in by then.