i finally got it!!!!!!!!!! east-west in..............

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. VIOLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

i know several members noticed that i kept popping into billbill's thread and admiring the violet classic flaps that have been posted so finally after what seems like years of yearning for it, IT'S MINE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

i never knew the handles were adjustable! there's a little clip inside that attaches onto any part of the handles, very nifty! man, i love this purse sooo much :love:

IMG_6420.JPG IMG_6421.JPG IMG_6422.JPG IMG_6423.JPG
  2. UGH!! that is the one I want my DH to get me for xmas but I'm soooo scared it will be totally sold out by then!! *sigh* you're so lucky....congrats!

3. thank you madamefifi!!

push the idea at your DH more, you must get this!! the color is even prettier IRL. surprise him ;) :graucho:

4. mello_yello_jen all i can say/do is: :drool:

thanks for sharing pics!!! :nuts:

5. and pictures of it being worn :love:

IMG_6431.JPG IMG_6432.JPG IMG_6436.JPG IMG_6438.JPG

6. That looks gorgeous on you! Congrats! now I must have one too!

7. ^ thank you joia! you must get one!!!

and your avatar, OMG, HOW PRECIOUS!!!!! What a beautiful child!!!!!!!

8. mello jen u look so sexy in the 2nd outfit :smile: The bag looks gorgeous on you by the way in both pictures. I have been loving that colour too.

9. that's gorgeous mello_yello_jen, i love the colour. East-west bag is my next purchase....beautiful. Looks great on you.

10. OMG

love it love it love it...
    totally hot
    congrats jen....

11. Thank you :love:

Did you buy it for US1050? quite a good price isnt it? :drool:

12. mello_yello_jen, your new baby's color is so HOT and GORGEOUS :nuts:

For sure, it's really really awesome on you :yahoo:

13. You look really great with the bag Jen and the leather looks so yummy :yes:
    Congrats

14. Wow, what a beautiful bag. That color is so yummy.

It looks great on you too.

Enjoy and congrats!!!

15. Congrats! It's beautiful, and looks great on you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice