I FINALLY got him!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited! I have been trying to win the turtle keyfob for a while now and every time, I either have gotten outbid or I forgot to bid! UNTIL NOW, that is! I finally won him on ebay. I got him for $33 plus $3 for shipping. I know some of you have said it is going for $24 at the outlets, but I don't have an outlet near me so I am pretty happy with this price!

I am SO excited to get my turtle! :yahoo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280214071080

2. congrats for getting mr turtle! ;)

3. YAY!!!! Mister Turtle is SO adorable! Sad that you're not near an outlet..but you didn't pay much over the $24 so that is good! Congrats!

4. He is so cute, it looks like one of the Hawaiian Sea Turtles that is one almost everything Hawaiian! LOL, I love it!:yes:

5. So adorable! Living in Canada = no outlet, so I've never seen this one! You'll love him :smile:

6. Thanks ladies!

7. aw, that's great!!!! he is very cute.....

8. cutie mr turtle enjoy

9. Very cute! I dont have a nearby outlet either, so I feel your pain. Congrats on finally getting him!

10. AWWWW...he's so cute!! Congrats!!

11. YAY!!!! Congrats

12. You coulda asked me and I coulda went to my outlet and got him for you and sent him to ya for way cheaper than that...Well If anyone wants a turtle I can hook ya up :smile:

13. Congrats on your eBay win!

14. Thank you for all of the kind comments everyone! :smile:

15. Soooo, cute. Congrats on getting him.