I finally got a weekender!! Introducing my mega soft 05 black >>>

I think it is! I thought my 05 black city was, or my grey 05 first (which has an almost suede like feel and I do love this alot).

However this weekender is one big giant broken in THICK leather bag. Its like the best 05 leather magnified. Its like looking at vintage leather under a microscope because its so LARGE!!

ok I'll stop and answer: yes, probably the best leather I have felt. (Although the 2 others mentioned are really soft too. Actually, so is my 05 caramel day!). Oh crap I need to stop typing.

that's so awesome! you truly make me want an 05 bag too!..jeez!..i just want to feel one! lol.

Pinkchristie!! - Yea, now that I've done this coupled with seeing pics of the older leather weekenders, I definitely agree that they are so great for that super slouchy look!

Handbaghotspot! - Thanks! I have to 2nd that and its black too which was always from day one my #1 favourite colour for a bbag. It represents the first, the original that started them all and black bbags will always be very rock chick.