I finally got a Nautical Blue Nikki!!!

Lost my mind for a day and sold my Navy Luxe Nikki now I'm hunting for a NAVY Nikki at the moment - Thanks for the pics..

ACCCKKK!
MAG: Not the Navy Luxe Nikki! I swear this is one of my all-time fav bags that I will never sell. Madjes: I hope you find another or a replacement that suits you.

ARDJ: Your Nautical Blue Nikki is drop-dead gorgeous!! Congrats! You could prob even fit your school books in her!!!
:P

tracy, bay, lvdreamer, purplewithenvy, bacardigirl, katelove477, luvpurses, robinlovespurse: Thanks everyone!!!

stephshore04: i got mine @ shopbop. i dont think they have it anymore but LAPIS is gorgeous as well. if i wasnt able to snag this, i wouldve gotten either lapis or navy luxe instead.

magjes: imo the leather was already pretty smooshy when i got it. ive olny used it for a couple of days but its even smooshier now. its amazing.

cooper1: haha..probably, but i wont do that to my nikki. i love it too much. lol.

blackmamba10000: thanks!! i know what u mean. its so hard to resist buying RM even if im a poor college student. :Push:

purseprincess32: it definetly resembles navy from the pics ive seen but i think its a tad bluer if that makes sense

to make up for the horrendous mod shots from yesterday:

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

i'm 5'2ish for reference. sorry for the weird spots. i definetly wiped the mirror before i took the pics. :biggrin: