I finally got a Nautical Blue Nikki!!!

ardj102

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
im suppose to be on a BAN but i could not resist. i definetly have 0 self control. :Push: why spend money on college books when you can buy RMs instead right? :biggrin:

IMG_0383-1.jpg

IMG_0384-1.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

and..the worst mod shot ever. lol. i still need practice

IMG_0389-1.jpg

I was afraid that a full size nikki would look too big on me but i dont think it looks bad at all. i LOVE the leather so much. i originally wanted a navy luxe nikki but i realized that i like the matte leather of nautical blue more. Its gorgeous!!! :yahoo:

Last edited:
woohoo, bag twins! who needs textbooks when you can have a gorgeous RM beautifully hanging from your arm! And don't you just love the matte pebbly texture, I can't keep my hands off. Congrats!!

Books - smooks!! who needs them - Nikkis are lighter anyway. SO PRETTY!

Lost my mind for a day and sold my Navy Luxe Nikki now I'm hunting for a NAVY Nikki at the moment - Thanks for the pics..

talldrnkofwater, dustygritty, baghag411, lynnia, kathywko, sybarte: THANKS!!!! and ill def consider the whole borrowing my books thing. :biggrin: i can probably buy 2 more RMs then. yay

melmel: omg!! its sooo amazing. i love it. its on my work desk right now and im just staring at it. :nuts:

kdo: i really do! its a totally diff feel from my mini nikki. im glad i tried out the full-size nikki cause im in loveee. :love:

magjes: oh no!!! i hope you find a navy nikki. i saw pictures of the navy nikki and it looks gorgeous!!

Ooooh, I hope my Lapis Nikki (arriving today or tomorrow!) is that dark and gorgeous! I didn't see the Nautical Blue anywhere when I was searching -- where'd you get it, if you don't mind me asking?