I Finally got a Mandara MM!!

Recently bought a black epi Mandara PM and am so excited to receive in the mail! I cannot find ANY information on it other that this thread. Does anyone know anything about the LV Mandara?? When it came in/when it was discontinued/etc??

They don't seem to come up for resale very often either. Wondering if it wasn't around for very long or if its so loved people wont sell theirs!

Recently bought a black epi Mandara PM and am so excited to receive in the mail! I cannot find ANY information on it other that this thread. Does anyone know anything about the LV Mandara?? When it came in/when it was discontinued/etc??

They don't seem to come up for resale very often either. Wondering if it wasn't around for very long or if its so loved people wont sell theirs!
I have a red epi mandarra MM ( at least I think it's the MM). I bought it new when they first come out, they really hold up well. Mine has been soaked in rain, dropped, used on plane etc and the leather is still great. I haven't used it for years but took it out of its dustbag last week and all good still.

I have a red epi mandarra MM ( at least I think it's the MM). I bought it new when they first come out, they really hold up well. Mine has been soaked in rain, dropped, used on plane etc and the leather is still great. I haven't used it for years but took it out of its dustbag last week and all good still.

Oh thats great!!! Love it when you rediscover your love for old bags. I feel like I got mine for a steal from a reseller! It looks so chic. I'm a sucker for LV epi leather though, I picked up a vintage cluny also in black epi a while ago and its basically in brand new condition. I wish there was some catalogue from LV that mentioned the history of bags!