I Finally got a Mandara MM!!

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Hello everyone! I haven't been around the LV forum for so long, and I missed it. This forum is the reason I first found tPF:yes:.

I have a very small LV collection, but I added a new one today. I finally got a Mandara MM in black Epi, and she is absolutely fabulous:tup:.

A couple of years ago, I was in the SCP LV store and fell in love with this bag. I fondled it and drooled on it and wanted it so bad. Alas, the price tag was a bit too steep at the time and I ended up buying the Batignolles, which I still love. Then, the Mandara MM was discontinued, and my heart broke.

Usually, I fall in love with a bag, then forget about it as soon as something else comes along. The Mandara just stuck in my mind...all this time!! I guess that's a sign that I really had to have one.

I recently found one on Ebay that is in absolutely pristine condition. I got her today and I am just in love:heart:. She even came in her original dustbag and shopping bag. (If the seller happens to read this - THANK YOU!)

So, now my little LV collection consists of:
  • Mandara MM in black
  • Alma in black Epi (w/gold hardware)
  • Parioli
  • Batignolles Horizontal
  • Illovo MM
  • Pochette wallet in red Epi
  • Small agenda in red Epi
  • Pochette Cosmetique in MC
Hmmm, now I think I need a red Epi bag to match my accessories, maybe an Alma. Oh yeah, and a pretty LV scarf to tie on my black Mandara:graucho:.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just happy and wanted to share:yahoo:.

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
Congrats on your new bag! I am sure your LV collection will grow over time! You are smart and only buy what you really want, unlike some of us that totally waste hard earned $$$$$ sometimes! ;)