I Finally got a Mandara MM!!

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Sunny So. Cal.
Hello everyone! I haven't been around the LV forum for so long, and I missed it. This forum is the reason I first found tPF:yes:.

I have a very small LV collection, but I added a new one today. I finally got a Mandara MM in black Epi, and she is absolutely fabulous:tup:.

A couple of years ago, I was in the SCP LV store and fell in love with this bag. I fondled it and drooled on it and wanted it so bad. Alas, the price tag was a bit too steep at the time and I ended up buying the Batignolles, which I still love. Then, the Mandara MM was discontinued, and my heart broke.

Usually, I fall in love with a bag, then forget about it as soon as something else comes along. The Mandara just stuck in my mind...all this time!! I guess that's a sign that I really had to have one.

I recently found one on Ebay that is in absolutely pristine condition. I got her today and I am just in love:heart:. She even came in her original dustbag and shopping bag. (If the seller happens to read this - THANK YOU!)

So, now my little LV collection consists of:
  • Mandara MM in black
  • Alma in black Epi (w/gold hardware)
  • Parioli
  • Batignolles Horizontal
  • Illovo MM
  • Pochette wallet in red Epi
  • Small agenda in red Epi
  • Pochette Cosmetique in MC
Hmmm, now I think I need a red Epi bag to match my accessories, maybe an Alma. Oh yeah, and a pretty LV scarf to tie on my black Mandara:graucho:.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just happy and wanted to share:yahoo:.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
Congrats on your new bag! I am sure your LV collection will grow over time! You are smart and only buy what you really want, unlike some of us that totally waste hard earned $$$$$ sometimes! ;)