I finally got a freebie!

1. I've been disappointed in the past because I've never gotten any little goodies from the LV store. One time I asked for a catalog and was told they'd have to charge me $10. I declined on principle, even though it is a pretty hefty book - I think they charge enough for their bags to cover the cost.

BUT...when I was in the shop getting my Tulum, I asked about getting an extra Speedy lock - the Cerises Speedy I got from thehuangfamily came with a lock, but it was all scratched up. The nice SA smiled and said that they are normally $20, but she would give it to me free. (I'm so glad I didn't spend $50 for one on eBay!) I also asked about getting a catalog, and she added it to my pretty brown bag, also free. Do you think it depends on the SA...or how much you buy...or both? It was a small thing, compared with what I was spending on the Tulum, but it did make me feel special. :angel:

2. SO HAPPY for you!!! I think it depends on SA.:yes:

3. I still haven't gotten my catalogue..! :sad: Everytime I asked, they said they don't have it. Do you have to be a VIP or something to get a catalogue?! :rant: The last time I gotten mine, which was years ago, I don't even have to purchase anything and the SA had offered to give it to me, free! I wish we have more of those generous SA... :sad:

4. good for you!!! i would love to get a free lock too. most of the time, it depends on the SA around, i think. so far i am lucky to have gotten friendly SAs.

5. I think it depends on both, the SA and if you purchaseed something. By the way congrats on your Tulum! Is it a PM or GM?

6. Thanks! I got the GM and I love :heart: it. Here's my thread about it: The Tulum Story

7. It depends on the SA. Congrats though!

8. Congratulations for your Tulum :yahoo:
    And for you as well that didnt pay $50 on eBay :graucho:
    Anyway, I agree that it depends on SA :yes:

9. you're super lucky

10. Must be the SA. I bought several bags on separate occasions from the same SA and she offered it up without me asking. Next time I'll ask for a lock though!:yes:

11. Looks like you got lucky this time. You should keep going back to that SA. It may work out into more gifts in the future!

12. That's awesome!! I really think it depends on the SA too, I'm sure it helps if you use the same SA all the time as well.

13. It depends on the SA!

14. I bought a Mini Looping in Cincinnati yesterday and I asked if LV had a catalogue and the SA said, "Yes, but we don't have enough here to give you one." She gave me a number to call to get one. I'll try and let you know what they charge me.

15. They charged me $10.00. Oh well, it's still easier than constantly going to eluxury. I love to sit and look through a catalogue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice