I finally got a ciao (and massive bag day...)

chokichoki

Sep 8, 2006
I ordered through lesportsac with the coupon and was anxious about the placement (i really want the penguin family but also liked the snowboarding adios and wolf) and look!!!:
dscf2416pn2.jpg

dscf2417qk5.jpg

Sooo...I was already feeling guilty that I bought a $425 LAMB bag (after returning a bag of almost the same value---I was trying to even out my expenses)
but all the other bags (I had almost forgotten I ordered) came today:

Paul Frank Sammie Duffel Bag (its a large bag...and fun looking too..I can use it for overnight trips)

dscf2415kj7.jpg

Belkin Sling Laptop Bag (picture sucks..but its a large sling backpack that can hold a 15in. laptop....it looks better IRL)
dscf2418ci9.jpg

New LAMB bag
dscf2413bu0.jpg

ugh...so now I'm trying to distract myself with drawing, reading and guitar hero so I can save up for xmas presents :cursing:

OHMYGOD the placement on your ciao is awesome. I was ina financial slump when the lespotsac code was aroud and did not order a caio. I desperately wish I had now.

Oh and LOVE LOVE LOVE your Paul Frank bag. I want one. can I ask what store you bought it from? I don't think i have ever seem that kind of bag around here. We jsut have stuff with Julius on it.

Lara