I finally got a B Mix tote and it's burnt!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here it is - my b mix tote in burnt patent! I was up early a couple of Friday's ago when eluxury had their system glitch and I was able to get if for about 65% off of the original price! :yahoo: I must say eluxury was great. They honored the price and shipped it the day I bought it. So, let me know what you think.

Thanks. :cutesy:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful B Mix :tup:...what's this about a Glitch :confused1: You are super lucky to snag that one at a great price....Congrats! :yahoo:

3. Thanks for the congrats, baglady.1!
    A couple of Friday's ago, eluxury was having a weekend sale on sale items with an additional 30% off of the sale price. A kind TPF'r posted in the deals & steals section that when you added the item to your cart, they were an additional 50% off, instead of the 30% off. Around mid-morning, eluxury fixed it and the sale items went back to the additional 30% off. That's why I called it a "glitch"

4. Wow! That's pretty lucky! Congrats on your new Bag!

5. It's beautiful - enjoy it! It's so much fun getting a new bag!

6. O wow, lucky you. What a great bag for a great price. I know you are gonna enjoy it a lot! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

7. Wow, what amazing luck!!! Why is it that that never happens to me??!!! Great choice of bag, wear it with the sheer delight of knowing you got a great bag at an even greater deal!!

8. Congrats on a beautiful bag! Sometimes glitches work in your favour, lucky you!!

9. Thanks, everyone!! :flowers:

10. Your title had me panic for a moment, lol.

11. What a great deal that you got! I had this bag in blue, and you can hold everything in it. Enjoy your new bag!

12. Wow when I read your thread title I immediately thought that your new baby had been damaged by fire! :lol: