I finally found the one that got away

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently I've been dreaming about the Magenta Large Bleeker Duffle, and a couple days ago I won it on Ebay! I was so surprised that I actually won it. I loved it since the minute it was on the front of the fall catalogs. Now that I have it, I can't believe how much stuff you can fit in these things :biggrin:. I do love how slouchy and soft it is though, it's perfect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was far too excited to do unboxing pics, but I do love how it matches my bed.

2. What a hot color! Congrats!:coolpics:

3. I love this bag and the color is to die for!!!! Congrats!

4. aww that's TDF..i'm watching one on ebay right now... do ya mind me asking how much you won it for?

5. love the color, enjoy

6. it was $285 w/ shipping.:okay:

7. love your bag

8. the color is tdf! congrats!

9. Congrats! I absolutely adore the magenta color!

10. awww just beautiful..i'm waiting for mine to arrive anyday now in Wine :smile: but that one...is beautiful..

11. looove the color!!!

12. Truly gorgeous!!!

13. I totally agree with you about the color. It's so beautiful. I wish Coach made more purses with that color, I would be so happy. It's incredibly gorgeous. I wish this purse was still available at their store. But still, it's beautiful. Congratulations on owning her, you lucky girl! :heart:

14. Thank you. I had to have the magenta, I got a small bleeker bag in the british tan and it just wasn't good enough I needed that pop of hot pink color.:love:

15. that is soooooo HOT!!!!!!!! so happy you found the bag that got away!!!