I finally found the bag i'm bringing on my honeymoon!!! *yay*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    So, as you girls have helped me in search of a more casual bag for when I go to Aruba in April for our belated honeymoon...First, I had bought from Yoogi's Closet the PTT in black and found the bag waaayy uncomfortable against my sides so returned that bag. Then I saw a listing on *bay and found an incredible almost new- perfect condition of a diamond stitch tote... I received it today and I LOVE it. It's one of those things that you know immediately when trying on whether it works for you or not. Low and behold is my honeymoon *beauty*.....

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! The DST is a perfect bag! Have fun on the honeymoon! Aruba should be amazing!

3. You must be so excited!!! Congrats!! Enjoy your honeymoon :biggrin:

4. Congratulations, it's gorgeous! We want modeling pictures :biggrin:

5. Beautiful and functional! I love it! Congrats!

6. Awww this is lovely!! :biggrin:

7. #7 Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    [​IMG]

8. Looks much comfy than PTT. Can you show the pictures of the top and inside of the bag?

9. wow, looks great on you! Have fun in Aruba!! :smile:

10. Here's a pic of the top and inside...

[​IMG]

11. Here's a pic of the inside and top...

[​IMG]

12. Congrats! I love this bag & it looks great on you! Have a great honeymoon!

13. Congratz! The bag looks great on you. Enjoy your honeymoon!

14. Yay, I'm so glad the DS worked out for you!!! ;) It looks fab on you! :tup: Congrats and have fun in Aruba!

15. Gorgeous deb, congrats! Have fun on your honeymoon!