Whats the best bag for work?

My best friend worked in high end retail for over 25 years. You had two options with your bags personal belongings. When you get to work you could put it in your own secure locker or take it to the back room of the department you worked in. My friend usually had LV or Chanel bags and would just put them in her locker and nobody but the security guards would even know what one was carrying as if any even cared. The option to bring it to the back room in their department was not really safe and quite a few things were stolen from bags people left in these rooms. Theft happened from employees who worked there and even customers who would just walk into the back room b cause it was empty most of the time. For me I would never leave my bag unattended and would prefer a locker with a lock.

My friend felt there was not one person interested in what she wore to work or what type of bag she carried. Most of the women who worked carried a very small cross body bag on them so they could have access to their phone and some personal items and many just kept something life a makeup bag in their back room which made it easier for them then having to go to their locker to get anything.

View attachment 3621212 View attachment 3621213 View attachment 3621214 View attachment 3621215 View attachment 3621217 This bag has the perfect strap drop to go over my winter jacket, fits all my daily essentials for work, has a large zipper pocket for keys, the most durable thick canvas ever and holds my Samorga organizer to keep my items nice and tidy..... Introducing my (new to me) Sac Shopping Tote! I'm in love :smile:
That's such a great bag for work. I'm sure you are going to find yourself using it for many more things :smile: I love how much it holds and how you can fit your Samorga in it. Congrats and enjoy!!!

View attachment 3621212 View attachment 3621213 View attachment 3621214 View attachment 3621215 View attachment 3621217 This bag has the perfect strap drop to go over my winter jacket, fits all my daily essentials for work, has a large zipper pocket for keys, the most durable thick canvas ever and holds my Samorga organizer to keep my items nice and tidy..... Introducing my (new to me) Sac Shopping Tote! I'm in love :smile:

Can you post some mod shots? Love the vintage sac shopping tote and thinking of getting one myself!

[emoji173] looks fabulous on you what a great find! I have my eye on one too and your post sure helped me really think on this option now!! It looks so nice for an older bag to and I think will for years to come! Enjoy!!!