I finally found my perfect work bag! Help me celebrate :)

luvbags29

Feb 23, 2012
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg This bag has the perfect strap drop to go over my winter jacket, fits all my daily essentials for work, has a large zipper pocket for keys, the most durable thick canvas ever and holds my Samorga organizer to keep my items nice and tidy..... Introducing my (new to me) Sac Shopping Tote! I'm in love :smile:

Meandmy

Jul 8, 2015
Ontario, Canada
View attachment 3621212 View attachment 3621213 View attachment 3621214 View attachment 3621215 View attachment 3621217 This bag has the perfect strap drop to go over my winter jacket, fits all my daily essentials for work, has a large zipper pocket for keys, the most durable thick canvas ever and holds my Samorga organizer to keep my items nice and tidy..... Introducing my (new to me) Sac Shopping Tote! I'm in love :smile:
That's such a great bag for work. I'm sure you are going to find yourself using it for many more things :smile: I love how much it holds and how you can fit your Samorga in it. Congrats and enjoy!!!

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
By the sea
View attachment 3621212 View attachment 3621213 View attachment 3621214 View attachment 3621215 View attachment 3621217 This bag has the perfect strap drop to go over my winter jacket, fits all my daily essentials for work, has a large zipper pocket for keys, the most durable thick canvas ever and holds my Samorga organizer to keep my items nice and tidy..... Introducing my (new to me) Sac Shopping Tote! I'm in love :smile:
Can you post some mod shots? Love the vintage sac shopping tote and thinking of getting one myself!

luvbags29

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks!! I'm really enjoying it. Was even more thrilled when I realized my Samorga fit inside!
That's such a great bag for work. I'm sure you are going to find yourself using it for many more things :smile: I love how much it holds and how you can fit your Samorga in it. Congrats and enjoy!!!

jillyfish108

Feb 18, 2016
[emoji173] looks fabulous on you what a great find! I have my eye on one too and your post sure helped me really think on this option now!! It looks so nice for an older bag to and I think will for years to come! Enjoy!!!

luvbags29

Feb 23, 2012
[emoji173] looks fabulous on you what a great find! I have my eye on one too and your post sure helped me really think on this option now!! It looks so nice for an older bag to and I think will for years to come! Enjoy!!!
I really would definitely purchase it again in a heartbeat! I have the neverfull mm and don't like it for work at all. I find this bag to just have a better work horse quality about it. I never understood the difference in canvas quality until this bag. I compared it to my neverfull canvas and couldn't believe the difference. I really think this one will hold up through it all. Good luck on your search. They are out there in good condition and I hope you can find one. Let me know if you do :smile: