i FINALLY found MY perfect Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel*

I went shopping with my bow today :P

It was fun!!!! & I loved my outfit!
Let me show you girls!

05243791.jpg

a3272a81.jpg

8f5f9a85.jpg

bfbd686f.jpg

Weeee. I can't wait to take her out AGAIN! & take more pictures. Hahaha. Enjoy!!!!!

You really are so cute! And the bag is to die for. The measurements you gave of the length, height and width.......is the height you mentioned from the top of the zipper to the bottom or from the top of the handles to the bottom?
thanks!

Aww, I keep coming back to this thread to check out your pics. One of my fave thread here! I swear, you look so cute with your Bow bag!! :heart: It looks big carried by you, the perfect size IMO, and as you said you're about 5'2 (?), I wonder how it's going to look on me (i'm 5'6)

Yup! I know I haven't updated this thread of mine for a while and I haven't gotten to go out and take her with me for a while too, but I finally got to today!

2461419632_b09bcf970e.jpg

I wore a simple BLACK v-neck tee shirt with black flats. She was defintly shining out from my entire outfit. She's a beauty :girlsigh:

I'm DETERMINED to take her out today or tomorrow again & I will DEFINETLY take more pictures and update!

i love that you're so passionate about your bag!! please do keep posting pics. :drool:

i recently became obsessed with finding a bow satchel for myself, in either fumo or alluminio. but i'm thinking fumo is probably a lost cause since it's not a current season color, but i really want it! :crybaby:

I'm feeling really guilty for neglecting my bows. Poor things haven't gone out for a while. :P

Maybe I'll bring one out today. Must practice fair and equal treatment to purses regarding of size, color, and brand.

i love that you're so passionate about your bag!! please do keep posting pics. :drool:

i recently became obsessed with finding a bow satchel for myself, in either fumo or alluminio. but i'm thinking fumo is probably a lost cause since it's not a current season color, but i really want it! :crybaby:

I am definetly OVER passionate with my bow :love: I will keep updating hehe, don't know when I'll stop :shame:

Fumo is rare.. Alluminio is still available though. Let me help my SA ask if she has FUMO or can locate. PM me!

I'm feeling really guilty for neglecting my bows. Poor things haven't gone out for a while. :P

Maybe I'll bring one out today. Must practice fair and equal treatment to purses regarding of size, color, and brand.

Haha. I don't blame you linpaddy you probably have BUNCHES of other gorgeous bags to pay attention to :P As for me.. my Miu Miu bow is the most EXPENSIVE and GORGEOUS piece I have! So I treat her like royalty. :yes:

And when I got home, I found my sister's bedsheets to be really pretty so I gave her a photoshoot. Weeeee!

2462798431_6076f1cd0e.jpg

2463632710_ae19f1c57c_m.jpg
2462797667_d04ab67d5a_m.jpg

2462797971_df2b6b3016.jpg

2463631766_127298ca22.jpg

2462798179_4e844fe375.jpg

2462797291_66aa97e6d4.jpg

I wonder when I'll ever stop taking pictures of her .. probably never, until my love dies for her! (Or maybe when I get my hands on a Harlequin.. :graucho:) Nooo. I love all my bags EQUALLY.. hehehehe.

Ahhh, I haven't been in this thread for a week and yay for more pics!! You look so adorable with your Bow bag. You look like you really love it!!! The last 7 pics, love 'em!! :heart: