i FINALLY found MY perfect Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is perfect!! congrats

2. Hello, there! I know this your thread is already 3 years old... but I just would like to ask you one thing!

I own the same MIUMIU Bow Tote in color cammeo which I bought in February this year and I am happy with it ... but it seems the leather quality of your one in color Alluminio from the year 2008 is totally different from the one which I own.... The leather of mine is more like crashed leather with a bit glossy surface and not matt. It seems yours looks more matt but in fact I am not sure....How is the leather of yours?? & Do you ( or someone ) know this leather difference?

Thank you for your feedback in advance!

3. the newer ones are made of glazed leather. They stopped producing the non- glazed ones about 3 years ago. But please search for threads regarding this. There are plenty on this issue.

4. Hello, dear Lisie,

Thank you so much for your Input and advice! You are great!

5. Pleasure! Enjoy miu miu

6. Hello,there!

your bow looks very nice!
    But I saw you had some problems with your alluminio bow...at the end, you kept this bow bag or returned it?
    Are you recommend me to have the "old version bow" in case it is available to get??
    How many pocket is inside the bag in your alluminio bag?

Please let me have your feedback.
    Thanx!