i FINALLY found MY perfect Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel*

anna, i think your handles were just replaced the wrong way, probably when they cleaned your bag. i realized only a couple of days the handles are completely detachable so just unfasten then, turn them the right way, and reattach :smile:

I can't believe I didn't even realize that! lol, I looked at the pictures right when I got her back too, and yup! That was when the studs were faced backwards. Now I'm going to switch the studs/handle back facing forwards and take some pictures, lol!

Oh wow i didnt notice it on your bow!! I didnt realise you could stitch the handals round!
Do you know how much miu miu would have charged to have your bag cleaned if it wasnt free?

I didn't realize it either but I fixed her last night ;)

Um, I'm not sure who or how much SAKS would of charged me for the cleaning. I WAS going to have Barbara from lovinmybags.com clean it for me but she estimated a total of $198 for me, which I think is :wtf:

wow annaversary! your bow has been properly out and about! I think she needs another bow to keep her company tho... :graucho: lol.
We should have like bag journals! like those they do for pets... except for bags! XD fun thread!

wow annaversary! your bow has been properly out and about! I think she needs another bow to keep her company tho... :graucho: lol.
We should have like bag journals! like those they do for pets... except for bags! XD fun thread!

I think she needs a BOW family, hehehehe :P
Right now I am saving up for a MUGHETTO bow.. but because of the entire "mole" issues, I'm sort of scared, but my SA should help me with that, she's a doll.

I thought about making a thread about my handbag days.... we should have a HANDBAG BLOG.. lol. That'd be coool. I have a blogger journal though ;) Do you?

Hi Annaversary, I have joined your allumino club. Would like to ask before using the new allumino, do you use any conditioner/spray resistant ? Have looked at some of your bags and all of them are very nice, in perfect condition and would like to follow the same care and maintenance. Thks a lot for any advise you can give .......

BTW, congratulation to your new bow

Last edited:
^^Lovthlr, I also have the Alluminio Bow. As much as possible, treat her like a BABY. That's the best way to take care of her. Always check for pen marks and scratches everyday so it can still be fixed. The best leather conditioner for this type of leather is the COACH Leather. I use it on her. I don't use it when I'm in a rush because I tend to put my bags anywhere. Enjoy her as much as we do.

Anna, I did notice the handles weren't the way their supposed to be. I have recognized it firsthand when you took pictures of it with the front pocket tote. I just kept my mouth shut asking myself "How dumb am I to ask? Maybe she turned the handles around just like we shorten the strap." LOL! But it looks good with the studs in front. I find the bow weird with the stitch on the front.

Congrats on your new bag =]
i was wondering do you know if they sell the alluminio miu miu bow satchel in shanghai?? if you could tell me that would be wonderful!!
but congrats again!!

Hello there Alluminiofairy!
Thank you, it's been a while since I have found her so she's no longer a "new" one to my collection, ahha.

The Alluminio Miu Miu bow is SOLD OUT.
It has been sold out for the longest time. It was not easy for me to track it down and for every other girl who got it this year. It's a very rare color and most of the girls that got their hands on it this year after me went through alot, such as unperfected bags and calling alot of stores to find it. Either that or they bought it off a certain individual. I doubt that there is any left in Shanghai, sorry! But my best advice would be looking for it on eBay or calling stores that may have carried it, goodluck!

Hi Annaversary, I have joined your allumino club. Would like to ask before using the new allumino, do you use any conditioner/spray resistant ? Have looked at some of your bags and all of them are very nice, in perfect condition and would like to follow the same care and maintenance. Thks a lot for any advise you can give .......

BTW, congratulation to your new bow

Welcome lovthlr :woohoo:
Where did you manage to find an Alluminio bow around this time? You are super lucky!

I do not use anything on my bow. I am afraid that any chemicals that touch the leather will ruin it, even though OTHERS have suggested using leather protectors, Coach cleaners, etc... I personally don't want to use any products on my bag.

My tip?
Think about where you are going and what purpose your bag is going to be for!
I never take my gorgeous bags out to run errands or eat.
I BABY my bags like crazy, especially my Miu Miu Bow :shame:
Just take care of it AND BE CAREFUL that is my most helpful tip! Goodluck and congradulations! :tup:

Anna, I did notice the handles weren't the way their supposed to be. I have recognized it firsthand when you took pictures of it with the front pocket tote. I just kept my mouth shut asking myself "How dumb am I to ask? Maybe she turned the handles around just like we shorten the strap." LOL! But it looks good with the studs in front. I find the bow weird with the stitch on the front.

I would never think your dumb or crazy!!!!! LOL!
I don't like the stitchings in the front either, I can't believe I didn't even notice it :rolleyes:
I was just so happy she was back and cleaned!

I went through this ENTIRE thread and I am am more determined than EVER to get my hands on an allumnimio bow satchel :tender:

Hahaha.
Glad you enjoyed my thread filled with endless pictures!
Goodluck looking for one! Keep your eyes open on eBay!
or.. calling every store to look for one, not easy though.

Hi all

Got a shocked and checked my barely 1 day on Bow , yes it has the same problem too , the studs is facing inwards .

Thanks for the tips , now its facing outwards .....

I welcome you to our alluminio bow club and where did you manage to find it? :wtf: