I finally found my HG violet flap, ahh! Miss yellow is here too, and some others! :)

Wow, you really have some great bags.

Love the purple and the yellow. I'm not normally a big yellow fan, but it is gorgeous. Is yellow the actual name of it?

What beautiful colors! I love them both! I'm sure the violet and yellow flaps will be a great addition to your spring wardrobe. :girlsigh: I aspire to have an amazing collection like yours!

YAY MINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I'm so SOOO happy for you!! Did ya get the e/w on ebay?!

you are truly the queen of colored flaps, loveee them all!! woahh from your pics I wouldve never guessed that that is the green metalllic, it's quite pretty but if you had to choose between that or your two other s/s reissues, the other s/s reissues are more "loud" persay. or you can keep all three.......

Oooh Minal! You must be in absolute flap heaven!! I love your newest additions, especially the violet caviar flap (I'm a purple freak, what can I say). Chanel flaps are a great antidote to not-so-great times! :yes:

-Stephanie

:nuts:Who needs a man when you have all those fabulous bags?!:drool: Not you, not I!:nogood: In fact, I was just thinking about you today after our last long PM and wondering how you are doing. Drop me a note if you need to vent, etc.

When I went to click on the Chanel forum and saw "I finally found my HG violet flap...", I didn't even have to read the name underneath the post. I knew it was you!:yes: Patience pays off!! It's gorg! The yellow is really lovely too, and I am picturing it right now with your Nanette Lepore coat. The green is coming across as silver on my monitor. Is it a subtle green?

:drool::drool: ... is all I have to say about the brown caviar flap!:drool::drool:

WOOHOO! I love your new additions (I almost spelled addictions ... amazing what one lil 'c' will do)!!! I wish I loved caviar b/c I'd be striving for a collection as gorgeous as yours!!!!

I am in love with the yellow ... where did you get it? and r there MORE? Just one more for lil ole me??? :smile:

Can't wait for modeling pics ... I'm sure you have some AMAZING looks to go with each one!

CONGRATS

gosh, ur flaps took my breath away!!!! am drooling over the bordeaux and the violet!!! *floods keyboard* :drool::drool::drool:

a big ((((HUGS)))) for you! just think of it as the man's loss!! things will only get better! :yes:

Wow, I love the purple e/w (vicariously for my sister as she adores anything in the purple/lilac/violet colour family)!!!

I love the green 2.55 too!

You are such a lucky girl!!!