I finally figured out why this is a classic

1. Snatched this Speedy up on eBay for a bargain $330 and had it authenticated this week at LV Manhasset (I already knew it was real though, from spending way too much time here LOL)

Anyway, I can't BELIEVE that I never bought this bag from the get go and now that I have it, I'm not sure why I ever passed it up. It was always a bag that I lpassed over but the more I saw it on everyone (HERE!) the more it grew on me...I was thinking of the cerises, but this is a true LV classic and a welcome addition.
    [​IMG]

It also took everything in me to walk out of LV empty handed but as you can see, Speedy isn't the only addition to my purse family-she's pictured here with the Grenat Paddy which just arrived TODAY :roflmfao:

Adopted from PFer Carolyn (sunspark) and originally owned by PFer Fayden :amuse:

There is some guilt involved with that purchase (way too many bags int he last 5 weeks and I blame it all on YOU!!) but I've been on the hunt for a red bag and this color was TOOOO perfect in terms of being EXACTLY what I wanted for this fall.

Plus, I always wanted a Paddy :amuse:

Must. Stop. Now.

2. Wow, you speedy looks new to me. COngrat.

3. It's about a year and a half old.
    Just the right amount of patina.
    Some wear to the handles, but obviously not a bag that was carried on a regular basis.

4. i love your speedy of course (i am a speedy nut and that one is in wonderful condition for the price you paid!) but that paddy!! WOW! :blink: :love: not really a fan of paddies in general but the color on that one is beautiful. great purchases!! :smile:

5. Congrats on your purchase, it's a bag that you will be able to carry for a long, long time !

6. Wow, 2 bags!!! Lucky girl!! Enjoy your bags, their great!!!

7. Wow! Great Deal on Great Looking Bag

8. The bag looks AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! Enjoy it!

9. Wow...that is a great price for a Speedy! Plus, I love the LV store in Manhasset. I go there too many times and now it seems like the sales associates know me. :shame: Lol!

10. Love both bags! Congrats!

11. Two Beautiful Bags! Congratulations!! The Speedy Is A Classic!!! :smile:

Shopaholic ~ Isn't Manhasset The Best? My Absolutele Favorite To Shop....Especially On The Island!

12. Congrats! The speedy is definatley my all time favorite bag

13. Congrats on the new purchases! I love the red Paddy!

14. congrats on your 2 bags!!! they're both SO beautiful!

15. Congrats!! enjoy your new bag..
    Can't go wrong with speedy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice