I finally did it....

1. I bought a paddington satchel in Whiskey. It's being shipped in (as none of the stores had it available) and it is due in next week. I am on cloud 9 and can't wait to get it....she can't be here soon enough. I carry a Chanel now but it is so blah compared to the Chloe. I'll send pics when she arrives.....can't wait (ooops already said that once!). :yahoo:

2. Congrats!!! Whiskey is a very unique color to Chloe. Enjoy and remember to post pics!

3. Congrats!! I'm sure Whiskey will bring loads of happiness!! :lol: I know what you mean about Chanel being blah compared to Chloe.. before I was all about LV, but Chloe is so much more chic & exciting how each bag is unique! :yes:

4. Congrats scubasue!!! Whiskey is one of Chloe's best colors IMO!!! :tender: You gotta post pics when you get her! :wlae:

5. You say your Chanel is blah next to the Chloe? I desperately want a Chanel, but just saw that new Chloe Satchel. Can't decide between that and the Marc Jacobs quilted . . .

6. Yeah! Congratulations! Please post pics!!!

7. Congrats. =)

8. Congrats! Hope you got a nice smooshy vintagey one :smile:

9. You are sooo gonna love that bag!!!

10. Congratulations! I just LOVE my Paddy! You will too! :wlae:

11. Congrats! :flowers: It's a great color. Do post pics when you receive it.:smile:

12. Congrats!
    Great color for your first Paddy!

13. Interesting how you're excited for a Chloe after carrying a Chanel. All last year I carried Chloe and am now VERY into Chanel - bought six new bags since May and sold off some of my Chloe collection to fund them! I think it's all about the excitement of a new line. Chloe does color better than any other handbag designer. My whiskey Paddy is TDF - so rich and vibrant. I saw a whiskey colored Chanel and it looked positively awful! Chanel does a great basic black as well as brights and dark brown, but their warm, medium browns don't take well to Chanel styles/leather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice