I finally did it!

adri

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
After a decade of lusting after the Love bracelet, I finally pulled the trigger. I’m still in awe that this is mine and I made sure the SA locked it on super tightly because it is never coming off!

The SA who helped me was great and even sent me away with an extra travel pouch for my Love rings. The box is full of Valentine’s Day chocolates and I was told that the wrapped gift is limited edition Cartier stationary! We just had the Super Bowl here in Atlanta so he said the stationary is specially decorated for the occasion! The hubs is obsessed with football so I’m currently waiting for him to get home so he can unwrap it! I can post photos of the stationary if you’re interested.

Overall I’m still amazed that I was able to make this happen for myself and I love my LOVE!!

Attachments

• BAA312A3-2CF9-4827-92A6-DFA28AF11C8E.jpeg
    BAA312A3-2CF9-4827-92A6-DFA28AF11C8E.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 741
  • 1E282957-BC90-4D27-B323-76070F8B95CC.jpeg
    1E282957-BC90-4D27-B323-76070F8B95CC.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 735
  • 703457DD-F1BF-4D93-9390-4DA2D80180A8.jpeg
    703457DD-F1BF-4D93-9390-4DA2D80180A8.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 740
Oh and I am missing the cleaning kit but it will be coming by mail. I forgot to ask for one in store so I reached out to Customer Service and they will be sending me one!

After a decade of lusting after the Love bracelet, I finally pulled the trigger. I’m still in awe that this is mine and I made sure the SA locked it on super tightly because it is never coming off!

The SA who helped me was great and even sent me away with an extra travel pouch for my Love rings. The box is full of Valentine’s Day chocolates and I was told that the wrapped gift is limited edition Cartier stationary! We just had the Super Bowl here in Atlanta so he said the stationary is specially decorated for the occasion! The hubs is obsessed with football so I’m currently waiting for him to get home so he can unwrap it! I can post photos of the stationary if you’re interested.

Overall I’m still amazed that I was able to make this happen for myself and I love my LOVE!!
Congrats.

Beautiful bracelet! Congratulations