I finally did it -- bought an LV Ellipse

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yippee!!!! I'm looking at it as I write this. The Ellipse is the bag I originally wanted. I toyed with the idea of getting a bag with a shoulder strap because I do like them, but after trying on pretty much everything in the store in my price range, both the SA and I agreed that the Ellipse was "me."

I bought the medium as I tend to carry a fair bit of stuff, and it doesn't look too big on me, whereas the pm looked too small. I spent more than I would have if I'd bought used -- and I was very tempted to do that, thanks to a poster here who had a great bag -- but I decided to celebrate my birthday (this Sunday), Christmas and finishing my Masters' degree all in fell swoop by buying my first major purchase at the store.

I couldn't be happier. It is so elegant and classic and beautiful. OK, I'll stop now, but it is quite a rush to buy your first bag. :wlae::yes:

2. Many congrats on your first designer bag! :biggrin:

3. Now all I need is a Chanel black evening bag...maybe hubby can get that for me some time soon, lol.

4. Congrats! The Ellipse is a classic. You'll get some much use out of it.

5. Congrats.