I finally did a Coach collection family portrait!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well it took me an hour or so to find everything (down to even taking my belt off lol) and lay them out in an organized fashion. By the time I had taken the pics and started putting everything away, I realized I forgot to include a Bleeker coin pouch and 3 Coach bangle bracelets.

My love for Coach started back in 2004 when I was gifted a Soho flap shoulder bag in blue signature c's with brown leather trim.

So here is every Coach piece I own!

Attached Files:

2. closer up pics...

Attached Files:

3. one more...

Attached Files:

4. You have some very beautiful pieces there! Nice!!

5. Very nice :smile:

6. wow that is some task, I do good to take pics before I store them. let alone get them on photobucket............. great job and collection .

7. Great collection... I may have to come steal your Jewel wallet, so pretty!

8. What a collection!!! I am sure it takes alot of work to take everything out and put everything back!!

9. Great Collection!!! I love the Leigh and the Lindseys! Love the belt, too! Very Cool!

10. Thanks for all the compliments ladies!

11. Very nice!!!

12. What a gorgeous collection! I'm especially fond of your Ellie and Copper Audrey :girlsigh: Congrats!

13. :drool: love it! I need to do a collection pic...sometime....:girlsigh:

14. What a lovely collection...so much fun to see them all together!! :smile:

15. Wonderful collection!!!!