I finally decided...i think

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Large carly it is....in khaki/gold... i think it'll be the best, because i can tote around alot of junk in there, and the strap drop seems like it would work best....ah decisions decisions...but I probably won't be able to order it until maybe the third week in june....MAYBE a little later..(that'll be a big check lol) does anyone think it'll not be there anymore by then? i hope it won't sell out.... i will order it from coach,not a department store...but i hope it's still there by the time i can afford it....

2. I know a month or so ago when i was searcing for the large carly in gold and saddle I could not find it ANYWHERE! But that was before it was on the website!

I just gave in a bought one off eBay. Got the saddle for $330.

3. I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it. Congrats on finally deciding to go with the Carly. You'll LOVE her..she's a beautiful bag!!

4. Good Choice! I am thinking of getting thus same purse for myself! :tup:

5. Good choice! Can't wait to see your pics

6. I know hopefully i'll be able to get it! I have to start saving! lol it shouldn't be too long, maybe by the middle of june:P

7. I can't wait to see pics when you bring her home!

8. That is a great choice!

9. Great choice...hope she's still available when you're able to get her!!

10. Oh man, I wish I had your patience.. that is part of my problem.. I buy them even when I can't afford them :whistle:

11. :yes:i think you will have luck finding one here in TX ive seen a few. But good luck!

12. Great choice.
    I got the medium and have been itching for a large.
    Go for it =)